Print as you frank in high resolution colour or black
The monthly demands of sending out bills, statements, customer notifications and the like are a necessary part of doing business. Now you can reap the rewards of turning your monthly transactional mail into promotional or revenue generating mail.
The new AS Connect mailing system can help any organisation turn its regular mailings into revenue generation tools.
Achieve your objectives
The AS Connect 1000 is one of the first mailing systems that can print targeted marketing or sales messages across the full width of your envelope.
Engage your readers even before they open the envelope with graphics and promotional messaging. Import attention grabbing graphics, logos, return addresses and achieve your mailing objectives.
Full colour printing
Print colour graphics, logos and messages onto your envelopes at up to 1200 dpi to improve your return rates. Reduce envelope printing costs and make savings by keeping pre-printed envelope stocks to a minimum.
The Benefits of MailMark™
This product is MailMark™ compliant. Ashcroft customers have access to all the numerous features and benefits that MailMark™ can offer, such as:
• Automated tariff updates eliminate surcharges
• Cost-saving benefits and extra discounts compared to current franked mail
• MailMark™ compliant machines are network connected for faster and more frequent downloads
• Print your own Prepay Reply envelopes
• Improve your mail presentation with promotional messages
• MailMark™ compliant systems will always update to any Royal Mail developments
Colour touch screen display
An easy-to-use, 10.2” colour display is the hub of your system. You can opt for a 15” screen, making it even easier to navigate your AS Connect 1000 menus and access the suite of applications that support your mail processing.
Applications for improved productivity
The AS Connect 1000 offers a suite of applications that allows you to benefit from even more value from your mailing system:
Connect with PB – log a service request from your mailing machine or chat to a Pitney Bowes operator using our e-chat function.
Royal Mail – locate an address or postcode prior to mailing. Register your mailing through Royal Mail’s Online Business Account.
Apps – source new or cleanse existing data to ensure accurate and effective mailing campaigns.
Parcels – track the status of a shipment from your AS Connect 1000 terminal. Send a new parcel using the cheapest possible tariff.
News – keep up to date with the latest industry events and market developments. Receive special offers unique to AS Connect 1000 customers.
The integrated accounting allows you to monitor your expenditure by postal class, format and weight for each of your accounts. Plan effectively by using the optional budgeting module and turn your mail room into a profit centre by adding surcharges to recover your operating costs.
Manage your account online
Access important information about your account online by using the Pitney Bowes My Account service. There’s an archive of statements, the ability to see order status information, view product and service information.
AS Connect 1000 Features
- Weighing options 12 & 35 kg (optional)
- Differential weighing Optional
- Accounts 50 as standard, up to 500 optional
- Stacking options Drop stacker or power stacker (optional)
- Barcode scanner Optional
- External USB report printer Optional
- Print colour
- Postal blue, black & white, process colour
AS Connect 1000 Specification
- Processing speed (letters per minute) – Up to 180 LPM
- System dimensions – With drop stacker Length 1,257mm x Width 635mm Power stacker adds 483mm to length Colour adds 185mm to length
- Weight – 27.7kg
- Print quality – Up to 1200 dpi
- Color touch screen display/user interface – 10.2” standard 15” optional XGA
- Media size – Minimum size: 89 x 127mm Maximum size: 254 x 356mm
- Envelope flap depth – 25 to 98mm (for sealing)
- Envelope pack max thickness (Sealing) – Up to 16mm