How will your business benefit
- Future-proof mailing – Intelilink™ connects Secap’s AS125 to a secure server, via the internet, enabling services such as postal tariff changes, software updates and advertising slogans to be downloaded quickly and effortlessly.
- Correct value postage – every letter, every time – The AS125 incorporates a 2.5kg integral weighing platform, freeing up desk space and guaranteeing that each letter or package bears the correct postage value.
- Fast, accurate postage re-crediting – Replenish your meter 24-hours a day with simple one-touch refills via – quick, secure and hassle-free.
- Easy to use – All controls are fully integrated on one clear control panel with user-friendly instructions to guide the operator through each stage of processing mail.
- Streamlined processing – Efficiently frank and seal mail pieces up to 9.5mm thick, whilst larger mail is quickly processed with self adhesive tape strips. Mailing couldn’t be simpler with up to 5 presets for your most commonly used jobs.
- Monitor postal spend – Control postage costs with tracking and reporting for up to 25 named departmental or client accounts.
- Strengthen your brand – Enhance standard envelopes into eye-catching branded mail pieces with tailor made customised logos.
- Track incoming mail – Date and time stamping incoming post ensures mail is handled efficiently.
- Slogan and town circle download (by modem)
- 2.5kg integrated weighing platform
- Water level indicator
- Seal only/no seal modes
- Low postage warning
- High value protection
- Original value resetting
- Low ink warning
- Password security
- PC interface
- 5 job presets
- Up to 25 accounts
- Height: 230mm
- Length: 345mm
- Depth: 400mm
- Weight: 6.8kg approximate
- Speed: up to 30 letters per minute
- Connectivity: Connects to a standard analog phone line
- Minimum material size: 76 x 127mm
- Maximum material size: 330 x 381mm
- Material thickness: 9.5 (max) to 0.18mm (min)
- Envelope flap for sealing 76 (max) to 72mm (min)