Book your Royal Mail Christmas Collections by 11th December!
As we rapidly approach Christmas, we are also fast approaching the end of Royal Mail’s Christmas collections booking period.
If you haven’t already booked your collections, you have just a few days left to do so! On Sunday 11th December the collections form closes, after which time you will no longer be able to book.
To ensure you don’t miss out on a collection visit www.royalmail.com/business/collections2016 as soon as possible!
Royal Mail’s terms and conditions advise that, even if you normally have your post collected, at peak times such as Christmas, you may not be entitled to a collection unless you tell them your requirements.
Things to remember:
- A form will need to be filled out for each site where a collection is made
- Use the address for where the collection is actually performed
- For businesses closed from Monday 19th December until New Year, only a small part of the form will need to be completed
- If multiple requests are submitted, Royal Mail will use the most recent submission only
- No extra collections can be booked on the Saturdays of Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
For further advise on Royal Mail’s Christmas collections, latest Christmas posting dates and all things franking please contact us on 0800 458 2880 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org