Streamline your office workflow
Meeting your office deadlines for billings, statements and customer notifications is critical. It can be difficult when you have to juggle different types of mail and ensure that every piece has the correct postage and tracking barcode when required. Every job needs to be done right, and done on time. Meet the daily challenge with the ASP1500 SendPro.
The ASP1500 simplifies the process by integrating mailing and receiving into a single system. With this combination, the ASP1500 provides a simpler, more streamlined way to send letter mail and large envelopes, and track inbound deliveries. With the receiving application, you can accurately log all of your incoming packages and important documents so that you have an accurate history of every item that has been delivered to your office.
For letter mail, the ASP1500 SendPro will seal and print postage for your short and longer runs at up to 120 letters per minute and up to 16mm thick. With the Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW) and Dimensions-on-the-Way® (DOW), sorting mixed size mail is no longer necessary. The ASP1500 can process a stack of mixed size mail at up to 60 letters per minute applying the correct postage for each piece. The ASP1500 SendPro mailing system guides your operators with its easy-to-follow menu on the colour touch screen, so that anyone in your organisation can operate it. And with the flexible printing features, you can choose what colour to print a return address, business logo or promotional message on your envelopes eliminating the costly expenses of pre-printed envelopes and special order printing.
Intuitive user display
The modern, colour touch screen display of the ASP1500 enables anyone in your office to pick the ideal service and complete each job quickly and accurately. The system guides the user with its easy-to follow menus for receiving packages and processing mail.
The ASP1500 also gives you unique control over envelope printing. From any desktop PC, you can upload your graphics to print a business logo, return address, or promotional message in full colour on outbound envelopes. Print just one or print a thousand. Its quick changeover gives you printing flexibility and can eliminate the premiums you pay for last minute changes and special envelope stock.
Manage inbound deliveries.
Automate and streamline the receipt and management of incoming items using your ASP1500 and its integrated barcode scanner. The ASP1500 instantly logs package information, including carrier, recipient, sender, tracking number and date and time of receipt, keeping a history report of all your incoming packages so you know when each package was delivered. You also have the option to automatically alert the intended recipient with email notifications, making the entire process more accurate and efficient.
This Ashcroft Mailing Solutions product is Mailmark™ compliant. Ashcroft customers have access to all the numerous features and benefits that Mailmark can offer.
ASP1500 SendPro Specification
- Max processing speed (letters per minute) – Up to 60 WOW; Up to 120 LPM Non-WOW
- Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW®) WOW Standard – up to 1000g
- Dimensions-on-the-Way® (DOW®) – DOW Standard
- Envelope processing – Thickness: Feed and seal up to 16mm, Media size: 89mm x 127mm up to 254mm x 355mm, Envelope flap depth: 25mm to 98mm
- Receiving: inbound management – Integrated software with reporting from base system. Optional: Scanning hardware, number of recipients, email notification capability.
- Full colour printing (CMYK) – Up to 1200 dpi; 22mm tall graphics
- Envelope sealing system Pump-fed pad; closed flap feeding. Seal only mode standard.
- Weighing (large envelopes and packages) – 5 kg standard; additional options up to 35 kg. Differential weighing
- Postage accounting – 50 standard; up to 3000 optional
- Expanded analytics – INVIEW (web-based)
- Package tape printing – Adhesive roll tape standard
- Colour touch screen display – 10.2” standard. Optional: 15” detachable display
- Peripheral hardware options – Barcode scanner, laser printer, wireless keyboard, power stacker and power stacking kit
- Weight – 50 kg
- Dimensions – With drop stacker length 1,346mm x width 635mm x height 610mm, Power stacker adds 787mm to length, Colour adds 165mm to length, Display adds 510mm to height