Make your postal budget go further
The AS235 digital franking machine provides detailed web based postal spend reporting to help you take control of your expenditure.
The AS235 can print a return address on your envelope, so undeliverable mail gets returned. This quickly improves the accuracy of your mailing database and reduces expenditure on subsequent marketing campaigns.
Even when not in use, the AS235 minimises your costs. After a period of inactivity, it automatically enters a low-power sleep mode, so minimising your energy bill.
Turn your mail into a powerful revenue-generating tool by printing promotional messages on every envelope you frank
Get your mail opened and read
Printing a promotional message on every envelope you frank ensures your mail is more likely to be opened and read ahead of mail sent by your competitors. On top of this, our advanced ink-jet technology produces a professional impression every time. It’s a simple and cost effective way of letting customers and potential customers know your company has high standards.
An on-line connection ensures that you have access to an invaluable invaluable suite of services such as re-crediting, envelope messaging, postal tariff changes and software upgrades. Know the facts Applying a date and time stamp to incoming mail as it is received avoids confusion about when an item was received.
INVIEW™, our web-based, easy to use, reporting feature allows you to:
- See your postage expenditure by class, format and department
- Track up to 100 accounts so you can bill clients or cross charge between departments
- Monitor spending to identify waste e.g. overuse of first class or large letter format
No more queuing for stamps
Re-credit your machine at the touch of a button. Get up to 55 days free credit by taking advantage of Purchase Power, our post now and pay later service. This also allows you to consolidate supplies and maintenance invoices onto a single monthly statement so minimising your administration costs.
A gateway to the future
The AS235 satisfies all current postal regulations, and the technology’s flexibility makes the AS235 adaptable for the future.
AS 235 Specification
- Maximum processing speed: 45 mail pieces per minute
- Machine dimensions: 345mm x 400mm x 230mm
- Weight: 6.8kg
- Minimum material size: 76mm x 127mm
- Maximum material size: 330mm x 381mm
- Maximum number of accounts: 100
- Monitoring and reporting facilities: Postage, meter and account reports
- Maximum envelope thickness: 9.5mm
- Capacity of integrated weight platform: 5kg
- Other weighing options: 7, 12 and 35 kg
- Maximum number of job presets: 5
- Preferred connectivity method: LAN
- Noise: 55 dB
- Electrical: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 3A
Other operating features
- Differential weighing
- Text entry for applying return address
- Low postage funds warning
- Low ink warning
- Password security
- Storage of up to 20 envelope messages
- Date and time stamping
A compact machine that processes mail quickly and efficiently. Can print marketing messages on every envelope you frank.