Latest recommended posting dates for Christmas 2018
With less than 3 weeks to go before Christmas Day, we thought we would let you know of Royal Mail’s latest recommended posting dates for Christmas 2018.
UK Services Latest Recommended Posting Dates 2018
International Standard, Tracked & Signature Services Latest Recommended Posting Dates 2018
All details of Royal Mail’s latest Christmas posting dates for 2018 can be found on their website along witha list of last posting dates for specific countries.
Royal Mail Christmas Collections
Time is running out fast to let Royal Mail know what collections you’ll need between 17th December and the new year.
If you have regular collections and you need collections – or if you’re closing – between these dates, you need to let Royal Mail know by Sunday 9th December.
Without booking your collections it may be that Royal Mail are unable to collect from you over this festive period. So to avoid disappointment visit their website and fill out the form. You can access the form here.
Some things to remember:
- Standard collections will be made at the usual times. If you’re closing early on any day (including Friday 21 Dec.), Royal Mail won’t be able to call any earlier.
- On Christmas and New Year’s Eve collections will be made between 11:00 and 14:00. So if you would like them to call, you must book your collection and have your mail ready from 11:00.
- You won’t be able to book any extra, single collections on Saturday 22 December or Saturday 29 December.
- If you’re closed from 17 December until the new year, you’ll just need to complete a small part of the form.
- Please use the address from where the collection is actually performed.
- A form must be completed for each site from where a collection is performed.
If you have any further questions, please visit: royalmail.com/businesscontact.
Save some extra pennies this Christmas with a Mailmark franking machine …
Christmas can be a very costly time of year, however this does not have to be the case when it comes to sending out your post. Did you know a Mailmark franking machine can help you save up to 35% over stamps and up to 10% over standard franking? Whatever your mailing volume we have a franking solution to suit your needs. If you would like further information please call 0800 458 2880 or email email@example.com